Personalize My Website- Quiz

cheese

This is a test that modifies itself based on your answers. Enjoy! Or don't, I don't really care.

What's your favorite animal?

Cat. Dog.
Adolf(o).
I don't like animals.

What's your favorite color?

Red Blue
Neither.
I can't decide.

What's your favorite type of font?

Cursive Bold
I don't like any of these.
I can't decide.

Do you like these questions?

Yes. No.
Neutral.
Maybe.

Are you enjoying this quiz so far?

Yes No
It's too early to tell.
Maybe.

Do you prefer light pink or light green?

Pink Green
I can't decide.
Neither.

Do you prefer background images or background colors?

Colors. Images.
Can I stop this test yet?
hhhhnnnggghhh

Do you sexually identify as a Cheez-It?

Yes No
I identify as a pinecone.
I sexually identify as a TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of solving complex systems of equations with graphing and matrix capabilities. People say to me that a person being a calculator is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install a monochrome LCD display, 30 mm buttons and Texas Instruments branding on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Silver Edition" and respect my right to solve problems and load needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a calculophobe and need to check your RAM privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side. To escape the slaughterhouse.
Because it longed for the sweet release of death.
Her husband pushed her across to collect her life insurance.

Yes or no?

Yes Yes
Yes No